Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sisters. Tribes. Goddesses. MasterMinds. Connect. Support.

Okay, so I have been a "student of manifestation" for about six years now. I don't talk about it much here because I already feel I need to reel it in with my wide focus, but I feel like talking about it today.

About six years ago, one of my dear friends invited me to form a group to focus on how we could all become more prosperous. The group met once a week for lunch and our discussions centered around the book Overcoming Underearning. Being the metaphysical self-help book junky that I am, my initial response was "No thanks, I've read this stuff before. It's fun to read, makes you feel good, but I've heard it all and besides, I'm not sure if I really believe this stuff anyway."

BUT, this was a good friend and a FUNNY friend... someone you want to spend time with and he's also a good facilitator. SO, we started our little group. To make a long story short, I got exactly what I asked for, but it almost cost me my life. I learned this stuff works, but it's powerful, needs to be respected and needs to be almost treated like a science, not something to just dabble in.

Since then, I've read everything out there on the Law of Attraction, Manifesting, and all that jazz. I've been in some long term groups and some short term groups. What I know is that it's ESSENTIAL to be in some kind of group to make magic work. I'm starting to sound cultish, but I'm not. K? Well, maybe a little teensy bit :)

Anyway,  I've been immersing myself in all things Danielle LaPorte and Marie Forleo for a little while now and I just bought this book- Firestarter Sessions . As soon as I read the first page I got chills. As soon as I read the second page I knew I wanted to form a group around this.

Last night I went to bed thinking about how I'd form my group. This morning I woke up and saw this video with Jennifer Louden and Danielle Laporte on how to form your "tribe" around manifesting your dreams. Maybe I'll win a spot in Jennifer Louden's online workshop"Creating Your Own Mastermind Group". Can you tell I'm into e-courses right now?

Here's what I've decided-
If I DO win, I'll start a group around Danielle's Firestarter Sessions.
AND
If I DON'T win I'll still set up a group around Danielle's Firestarter Sessions. So either way, it's on.
Interested? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...